Complaints and Disputes


Our policies

Complaints Process

What should you do if something goes wrong?

If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of my service, please tell us so we can try to fix the problem.

You may contact the FoxPlan internal complaints scheme by ringing 04 918 4659, and asking to speak to one of the directors or by writing to The Directors, FoxPlan, PO Box 2795 Wellington 6140, and outlining your complaint to them.

If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use the internal complaints scheme, you can contact Financial Disputes Resolution Scheme. This service will cost you nothing, and will help us resolve any disagreements.

You can contact Financial Disputes Resolution Scheme at

POSTAL ADDRESS –  Freepost 231075

PO Box 2272, Wellington 6140

TELEPHONE – 0508 337 337


If you need to know more, where can you get more information?

If you have a question about anything in this disclosure statement or you would like to know anything more about me, please ask me. If you have a question about financial advisers generally, you can contact the Financial Markets Authority.

How am I regulated by the Government?

You can check that I am a registered financial services provider and an Authorised Financial Adviser at

The Financial Markets Authority authorises and regulates financial advisers. Contact the Financial Markets Authority for more information, including financial tips and warnings.

You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Financial Markets Authority, but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose to first use the dispute resolution procedures described above (under What should you do if something goes wrong?).